Friday, March 9, 2012

Before starting P90X

This is my before P90X post. These pictures are about a month old and I have actually gained one lb since this picture. I actually like these pictures though. For those of you who have been following along you know that this is far from the beginning of my weight loss journey. I started at the end of August weighing in at roughly 205. I kick started my journey with phentermine, which if your bmi is high enough your doctor may prescribe it to you.

One important thing to remember when you are losing weight is that be Leary of people who come out of the woodwork. Naturally you will spark more interest from the opposite sex, but it's not always good interest. Be sure to keep the friends you have because friends tend to not wear the same rose colored glasses as we do. Just trust me on this one.

I have always been chunky...or at least I always thought so. Looking back I can see how people thought I was nuts. What I am trying to say here is that your self image is much worse than everyone else sees you. You are your worst critic. If you start losing weight make sure it's because you want to. Not because you want someone else to like you or pay attention to you. The only way you will successfully lose weight and keep it off is if you are doing it To make yourself happy.

So like I said, I ordered P90X the other day and the tracking says I will probably receive it tomorrow. I haven't fully decided if I will start the day I get it...but then again this is about throwing all the excuses I know out to the wind. I need to buckle down and get serious. It's time for a change. I need to be on shape enough to kep up with my son as he grows.

I am thinking about starting a YouTube video blog to go along with my 90 day P90X challenge. I will let you all know what I decide.

Love ya mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment