Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Journey of a lifetime starts with one small step

Beginning on Monday, I am joining my very first challenge group.  I am pretty excited about it.  Looking at myself in the mirror is soon going to be something I am not afraid of! That thought alone is simply enough to help me get by.  Just the knowledge that I am going to be doing something, and I'm not going to be doing it alone makes me extremely happy.

In other news, I have not had a soda all year!  Now I know that we are only four days in...but hey small steps climb mountains.  I am feeling so optimistic about this year and I hope it is contagious. 
To begin my journey I am going to be doing the BeachBody program: TurboFire.  It is a kick ass workout that gets you so energized.  I have an entire 20 week schedule that I intend to finish all the way through!  As for a meal plan, I just really intend to cut out a lot of the crap.  I figure the only way this lifestyle change is going to stick is if I keep it as real as possible.  The goal is to get and remain as healthy as I can. Therefore I am not going to lie to myself and say I am going to eat correctly all the time.  My goal is 80/20. 

Have you ever really stopped to think about death?  Lately I have, whether it be by something I have seen on tv or read in a book, I can't get it out of my mind.  The thought of me doing something that could result in my untimely death is sickening.  That is  why this is so important to me.  That is why my fitness and health is going to be one of my top priorities this year. Now I am aware that every single year every person in America makes the resolution of losing weight or getting healthy.  If you don't believe that I will stick with it then I invite you to stick around.  I intend to lose 50 lbs this year, maybe more.  If I don't then I will gift three lucky people a months supply of Shakeology.  The only thing to qualify is you must follow me on social media.  You can start with this  blog.
Instagram: www.instagram.com/effin_fab_fitness
Facebook: www.facebook.com/thechroniclesofjennifer
twitter: www.twitter.com/effin_fabulous

So follow me along on my journey, if I fail it could be your gain.  Tell your friends.  Get them to follow me as well.  Hold me accountable. The more people that follow along the more I will raise the stakes.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment