Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Turbofire day 2: feeling good

Today marks two days into the 20 week turbofire challenge!  I just finished up the second workout of the week. Turbo Fire 30 class.  It is probably one of the easier classes in the system that I have done.  It's definitely the shortest...I think. Man I felt everything though. My heart is racing!  In a good way though.  My lung are on fire and all.  It is such a nice feeling to exercise. It is an acquired feeling though.  You don't like it all the time, I think you learn to love it though.  I have no clue how to use my heart rate monitor though...oh well.  I can't tell how many calories I have burnt but I can see my heart rate and the recovery score. Which I'll just be honest...it's a 6. I'm not sure the scale they use but I know it tells me that I am at a "poor" score right now. It's ok, I'll improve! 

It has been 7 full days since I last had a soda.  I feel so much better. I haven't really craved one either.  I have been drinking at least 70 oz of water a day and I'll have a glass of milk or tea as well.  Overall I think I am doing much better on that front. 

I am a work in progress.  I am so glad that some of you are along to see my journey.  I have done this before, but it wasn't the right way. It was a quick fix to a long term problem.  This time I am doing it right. This is going to be my new life.  I can't wait to show you everything that I am going to accomplish. 

This weekend I am climbing my mountain again. tomorrow is a rest day I believe, so I am just going to go for a walk.  That seems easy enough.  If you have any questions on how I am doing this please comment, shoot me an email, message me on facebook...I'm around.

www.facebook.com/thechroniclesofjennifer
www.instagram.com/effin_fab_fitness
www.twitter.com/effin_fabulous
madamejenn88@gmail.com

Lets do this together

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment