Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Because we're going to the chapel...

A long long time ago when I was 9 years old, I met an amazing friend and we made a promise that we would be friends forever and when we got married we would be at eachothers weddings as a bridesmaid.  Well honestly I had given up hope because she had been planning her wedding for two years and never mentioned it to me.  I get a text message last night asking if I would please be one of her bridesmaids, and of course I said yes! 

The only problem is her wedding is less than a month away and I have no time to get wedding ready! UGH talk about being stressed!  I have already started losing weight so that is a good thing but what about my white pasty legs?! I have no time to tan!!!  Not that they would have tanned anyways...but still.  I am very excited!  The dress is not one of those ugly things that never look good on anyone, it is a very pretty dress. 

Don't get me wrong, this late in the game I gather someone probably flaked out on her and she needed an alternate...but hey I'll take it!  I'm not messed up about that one I assure you.  I am both excited and nervous. I've never been in a wedding before.

Guess I need to study up!

No comments:

Post a Comment