Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little by Little

I hope that everyone enjoyed their three day weekend and didn't overdue it with junk food!!!  I can't remember if Labor day is a BBQ kinda holiday...is that not sad?  I am honestly sick of BBQ's, by the end of summer I don't even want to look at another potato salad (and that's saying a lot knowing my love of potatos!) I was pretty decently behaved this weekend on the food situation.  I did sneak in two oreos, I know I'm bad!

Today marks one week for my diet. Here are my stats:
Todays Weigh in:: 190

That is Ten Pounds in one week!!!!  Those are great results!!!  I haven't had any funny side effects from the Phentermine either.  No jitters, no sickness...nothing.  So I have to say it adds a nice little bonus to give me energy.  It also helps that it has been so nice outside this weekend that you just couldn't help but to be outside.  So this weekend I loaded Hayden up in his little car stroller thing and we were off.  We traveled up and down the drive way at least 10 times.  Which doesn't seem like much but my driveway goes straight up a hill.  So needless to say that my calfs are so sore but it was worth it.  I am trying to take a walk at least three times a week.  It gets difficult with Arkansas weather and a small child. 

Next weeks weigh in is my birthday...so lets hope for even better results.  It gets kind of hard to post anything online with a very active 2 year old running around.  Example, right now he is trying to wiggle his way onto my lap saying "mommy" at this very moment in time.  That would also explain some other typos in this post because for half of it his head was in my way so I was unable to see the screen...at all.  He gets his big head from me. 

Oh and I forgot to add:: If you get started on Phentermine remember to eat. It will curb your appetite so much that you will not ever be hungry, but if you want it to work you have to remember to eat at least three times a day, and make them meals.  Otherwise when you stop taking the meds the pounds will pack back on and you will be even worse off than before.

Happy Dieting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment