Sunday, December 4, 2011

Beauty is in the eye...

Lately I have found myself starting to play with photography again. ( don't worry I am not going to become one of those Facebook photographers) it has been fun to play around with the contrast, exposure, and saturation. By no means am I trying to impress anyone with the pictures I have been taking. They are simply of things I like which is pretty much the point. It's very stress relieving. But don't worry, I am a still life photography person, I will leave the people to the professionals :)

Next order of business: how bout them Tigers?! SEC Champions!!!! Now to claim the BCS title by beating Alabama again. It can and will be done!!!

Leaving you with a bit of what I have been working on. It's not spectacular by any means but it sure is fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment