Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baaa baa black sheep

I am at a loss for words. Not entirely but I am a little stunned by my dads family. I am not sure how I became the black sheep of the family or how I am labeled a whore and a mooch by people who haven't had s real conversation with me since before I graduated high school.
I know every family has their drama but the amount mine has shown in the last 24 hours is beyond embarrassing. So I going to set the record straight.

Let me start by saying that yes, my mother received a small inheritance when her father passed away. My mother bought a piece of land and she spoke to her dad about it regularly my parents were in the process of getting a construction loan when we received the news that my grandpa died. All that money did was make her budget more limited. Because they used that money instead if the loan they were already approved for. My point is for anyone to insinuate anything derogatory about that is just plain cruel. We would give anything for my grandpa to still be here. Money is not worth not having him. Let's not forget her dad died and that's how that money came about. I know I an repeating myself but it's an important factor and people seem to forget.

Next point: me being a whore and everyone being better than me. I am not sure I this one got started. I am far from a whore, I am probably one of the most prude people you will ever meet. I didn't even get my first kiss until I was 17 years old. And since then my number hasn't gone up that high. For the record I have only had sex with three people. One being my high school boyfriend, another being my sons father, the next being the man I married. Not a long list at all. So as for me being a whore... I think not.

Another thing that has been constantly. Brought up is my relationship with my grandma. I don't see how it's anyones business. It's not like km calling her and harassing her. I just don't speak to her unless I am spoken to. Whenever she comes around I am pleasant I don't see why they just can't let things go.

I am only 23 years old. Most of the things they judge me for happened years ago. Not very fair. I was a child. I sorry that things got out of hand last night. Although I only used one foul name but was called more than I can count, I apologize for that.

I have spent a lot of time praying to God for strength when it comes to he cruelties of this family, even the strong have a moment of weakness. I will not apologize for many of the entire conversation. I am only apologizing for the name calling.

Like I stated earlier I have no idea how at such a young age my family truly hates me. But for any of you reading this please take note: it doesn't matter how much good you do, or how much you try to stick to the positive. You will never be able to please everyone. Don't let that stop you from doing great things. No matter your background you can always change yourself for a better future.

Final thought :: don't forget to carry some extra change at all times for the bell ringers of the salvation army. Also if you have some extra cash on top of that get one a hit chocolate it's getting cold outside. It is not to late to sign up to volunteer with the Arkansas food bank with me for January 14th. We are going to have so much fun!

"all things have a weak point. What matters is you bounce back quickly and do something good to make you even more strong. Hatred is never the answer. Shower with love"

No comments:

Post a Comment